Payment & cancellation
Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions Company is a trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal Tourism Industry and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.All bookings are made with Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions P. Limited, Registered Company Number 18785/058/59(hereinafter referred to as The Company) whose registered Local office is Dabali Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal. The Head of The Company is Pasang Sherpa.
General Booking Conditions
To secure place, 35 %( Non- Refundable) down payment from total trip cost is required to confirm your trip booking as per the company policy, this advance booking deposit help us to make 100% confirm reservation of Hotels in City, domestic flights and all other trip arrangements. Along with deposit we need detailed Name lists of Participants( same as passport), Gender, Nationality, Date of birth, passport number, passport issue/Expiry dates & profession( you need to send us passport copy by fax or attached by e-mail for all trips in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India).The remaining amount can be paid upon your arrival. The deposit fund is non-refundable.
01) Payment by Credit Card
We Accept Master/Visa / American Express / Credit/ Debit Card. For Credit Card Payment we use Service from Himalayan bank Limited a Leading bank bank in Nepal. Your credit card will be charged by Himalayan bank Limited (Credit Card Center) on behalf of Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions P. Ltd.For online Payment by Credit Card, We will Send you Necessary form details on E-mail. Please ask for the details on e-mail. Please also send copy of your passport or any ID copy along with the filled form. Note: There is 4% surcharge when you make the payment by credit card.
02) Payment via Wire/Bank Transfer
Our Bank Details for wire Transfer:
Name of the Beneficiary: Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions (P). Ltd
Address of the Beneficiary: Bagawan Bhahal,Dabali Marga, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Bankers Name: Himalayan Bank Ltd.
Bankers Address: Tridevi Marga, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
03) Dues & Final Payment
Final payment on trekking, tours, climbing, expedition or any kind of trips in Nepal, can be made upon arrival in Nepal. Final payment can be made by bank transfer, travel check, cash or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard, American express or Debit/Credit Card). There is 4% surcharge when the payment is made by cards (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances, trip extension and miscellaneous purchases.) However, regarding trips in India, Tibet and Bhutan; final payment should be made 21 days prior to the trip start date.
Risk and Liabilities
- Mountain Sherpa trekking & Expeditions will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
- Participants must be in good health and physical condition. It is vital that participants with pre-existing medical problems or conditions make these know to Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expedition at the time of booking. Medical and evacuation expenses are the responsibility of the participant. It is also important that you consult your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip before you depart.
- Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays, particularly in the Lukla, Jomsom, phaplu, Simikot, Kanchenjunga and any other remote mountain regions in Nepal. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expedition will meet departing city accommodation costs prior to your trip, if the cost of accommodation is possible to cover by the Budget of that day. Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions reserves the right to reroute treks or use road transport for extended delays but this changes may impact on the trip cost, which you have to bear. Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expedition does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays to avoid frustrating consequence
Last minute booking
Any trip booking Payment procedures is very easy with Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions. We accept your last minute booking also, but full payment of total tour cost should be made in advance if necessary or can pay full payment on arrival day. Last minute booking is not acceptable in case of Bhutan and Tibet trip.